tribaltextiles.info

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:31 am 

I have some textiles from the minority tribes in Vietnam for sale. There are only about a dozen pieces and I probably don't have the correct terminology for them but if anyone connected with the website would be interested in these items I can send photographs to the website.

They are mostly about 20 to 30 years old, I think, there are small hangings or strips of embroidered material, two coats/jackets which are tiny, too small for most adults in UK. Two necklaces? with silver jewellery on them, a table runner and some cushion covers with embroidered fronts. One scarf with silver coins at the end.

Please get in touch if interested.

Trish

Administrator: I have moved this topic from 'General' to this 'Tribal textile shopping' forum as that is the correct place for any posts re items for sale.

Post subject: tribal jackets
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 pm 

Hi, I read your posting that you have some tribal jackets but that they are small. I am looking for one and actually am quite small on top (not sure how 'small' is small). I am living in Ireland but have, as well, a US address. Could you send through photos, some sort of description and the price you are looking for what you have? I might also be interested in the scarf with coins. Many thanks, Kathleen