tribaltextiles.info

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: conman
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:43 am 

Hi Folks,

A number of us have already contacted our "new member" Daniel Kojo, he of the $27,000,000, to give a lucky person with the same last name of a deceased somebody.

Let's try and connect with each other if this happens again.

(I'm not splitting my share with nobody; neither my twin sister, nor my 99 year old mama, or my 91 year old step-mama. I want to be an idiot with nobody's help).

Sandie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

I have deleted Daniel Kojo from membership of the tribaltextiles.info/community forum and emailed him as follows:

Quote:
Dear Mr Kojo

I have had complaints from members of the tribaltextiles.info message board concerning your abuse of membership by using members' email addresses to harass them with emails about your current financial scam.

The forum community is strictly for sharing information and assistance about tribal textiles (mainly from Asia) - it is most certainly NOT for selling, conning or otherwise importuning members.

I am deleting your membership from the forum and with delete any further attempts by you to join the forum membership.

Administrator
tribaltextiles.info/community

Susan Stem contacted me yesterday about the scam and I am thankful for Sandie's (stylish) message above. I can delete people from membership but, of course, they can come back in other guises (to be deleted!) These African scams are a pain...!

http://www.tribaltextiles.info
on-line tribal textiles resource

Post subject: conman2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:52 pm 

Thanks Pamela,

Excellent response! With luck this will be the first and last of it. Look on the bright side; he wasn't selling blood diamonds, or needing help to retrieve Jonas Savimbi's ill-gotten gains from Swiss bank accounts.

These cons are sickening.

Best,

Sandie

Post subject: conman
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:49 am 

Thank you Pamela for your prompt action. What a waste of time and energy. If only these people would spend all the effort they waste on scams to do something constructive for their countries, and consequently themselves.

Susan