tribaltextiles.info

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: new website
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:23 am 

Friends,

I am developing a non-commercial website on southwest Chinese, focusing primarily on Guizhou.
It will take a long time to realize the full potential of the space but meanwhile I thought some of you might want to check out the photos I have posted etc. Questions, comments or observations are most welcome.
There may be a few bugs I've overlooked, my apologies.
I am interested in discussing the arts of southwest China with other interested individuals and collectors.

Regards,
Steven

www.stevenqfrost.net

Post subject: Congratulations!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Dear Steven

Congratulations! What an excellent start to your website and I will watch its growth with great interest. If I may, I will link to it from the China country page on the main tti site. Thanks for the link to that site.

I very much like your mission statement. Gets to the heart of things and I certainly empathise with you - not to romanticize but to value and to try and illuminate for others an understanding of the culture of south west China.

Every 'power to your elbow' as they say! Please keep us posted on developments and on future exhibitions. I strong support your decision to archive such exhibitions so that they are an available resource for the future.

I hope that you will continue to participate in this forum and that, between us all, we can develop knowledge and understanding as well as share in the priviledge of experience of these cultures supporting our passion for traditional textiles.

Very best wishes,

http://www.tribaltextiles.info
on-line tribal textiles resource