tribaltextiles.info

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: new bamboo fiber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:54 am 

I have moved this post to the 'shopping' forum. It is not 'tribal textile shopping' but I did not delete it completely as, being interested in fibres, I found the information about bamboo fibre of interest and thought that other forum members might be similarly intrigued. Pamela

Bamboo fiber is made from bamboo that grows widely throughout China.

Repeated technological analysis has proved that bamboo fiber has a thinness degree and whiteness degree close to normal finely-bleached viscose and has a strong durability, stability and tenacity. It stands abrasion and possesses a perfect quality to spin. Fabric made of bamboo fiber is characterized by its good hygroscopility, excellent permeability, soft feel, easiness to straighten and dye and splendid color effect of pigmentation. Bamboo fiber is also a new environmentally-friendly raw material that enjoys a splendid prospect for application as its predecessor wood pulp fiber (TENCEL).

Since bamboo fiber has excellent permeability, soft and comfortable feel, fine luster and special antibacterial property, it is an ideal raw material suitable to make bedclothes. We have developed bamboo pillow case, sheet, cushion cover etc.

So we provide part of bamboo fiber bedding picture and details about the products.

Fax: +008621-61240905
Email: syma_tang@hotmail.com
www.besttextile.com.cn
Address: Room 703,Building 18,WeiYuan Street, XinSong Road No.958, Shanghai(Zip:201100)