tribaltextiles.info

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thanks to my friends
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:53 am 

I want to thank all our forum members for their kind phone calls and emails checking on my sudden disappearance. We're now back on line; I'm glad, since as usual, there have been days when I'm too weak to go out, allthough these are becoming more rare, as time goes by. I'm in the midst of appraising some of Richard's textiles, and am more than happy to attempt to identify and appraise forum member's textiles, for example, insurance purposes. For this I need the textile itself. Remember I really don't know much about tribal textiles, especially from China, or aboriginal groups throughout SEAsia; my expertise really focuses on textiles of the T"ai world. I'm also preparing a few lectures in the Bay area, so if you want wheres and whens, please email me: slshamis@aol. My comments have caught up with forum. Best regards, Sandie. And a Ps to Pamela, whose patience and wisdom keeps the forum together for us. And SHE knows what happened to our computer, but her lips are sealed! All the best,

originally posted 1 Jul 03

Post subject: WELCOME BACK SANDIE!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:56 am 
Site Admin

WELCOME BACK SANDIE! You have been very much missed! The forum has been a much less lively place without you as well as us missing your expertise. It was great to check my email today (which had been down overnight but that is another story) and see lots of notifications of posts from you. I haven't got to them yet but look forward to doing so. Pamela